In those few words as synopsised on a quote lies an enormous ability to arouse the vivid recesses of our inner being; motivate, and encourage us. in those words, we can glean hope, and, if only for a fleeting moment, dream again. A quote can spur you toward your goals and give an insight into the minds of some of the greatest men and women who have walked the face of this earth. Recently, I read an inspiring article on empowher that surmised that an inspirational quote can even help others see light at the end of the tunnel; when in distressing situations.
With this in mind, I have compiled 22 success quotes that will impact and energize you on your pursuit of success. Refer to them periodically, and continually be inspired towards success.
Here are the quotes
- You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
–John C. Maxwell
- Second place is meaningless. You can’t always be first, but you have to believe that you should have been- that you were never beaten- that time just ran out on you.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Success will be within your reach only when you start reaching out for it.
– Stephen Richards
- Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.
– Authur Ashe
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, And, most of all, love for what you are doing.
- Great achievement is usually born out of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.
- Willpower is the key to success. successful people strive no matter what they feel, by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear.
– Dan Millman
- If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And, believe in what you are doing.
– Will Rodgers
- Success is the result of hard work, learning from failure, loyalty and persistence.
- Success occurs when your dreams get bigger than your excuses.
– zig Ziglar
- Its fine to celebrate success, but, it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
- It has long since come to my attention that people that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went and happened to things.
–Leonardo Da Vinci
- A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
– Joyce brothers
- Success is not the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success.
– Albert Schweitzer
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
- The key to success is playing the hand you were dealt, like it was the hand you wanted
– Kaitlyn Walsh
- To be successful, you must accept all challenges that come your way. You cant just accept the ones you like.
– Mike Gafka
- A minute’s success pays for the failure of years.
– Robert Browning
- Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.
– John C. Maxwell
- You kill yourself and you make a big old sacrifice and try to get your revenge. That all you are gonna end up with is a paragraph in the newspaper. In the end, it does nothing. Nothing changes. The world goes on, and you are gone. The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself.
– Eddie Vedder
#PS: Now that you’re here, can I tell you a little something about me? I am, in fact a FREELANCE WRITER. You know, the guy who produces written content for webmasters looking to strike a better chord with their audience and customers. My name is Precious Marho, and you can learn more about my service here.