Successful people work hard – and smart towards the achievement of their dreams. And to help you prop up the hard work half, I will pen some very famous hard work quotes. The smart work half should come later.
Oftentimes, I’ve wondered why some talented individuals with incredible natural abilities often struggle to make something out of life whereas persons of seemingly lesser powers are having results.
Could these individuals be overly smug in the excellency of their talents? Or, just unlucky?
Rather than the latter- because a man makes his own luck, it is the former. Or, the indolence and dissuasion from hard work that talent sometimes breeds
Recently, I wrote a post about hard work being requisite for success and I hope that post, in tandem with these quotes become the fuel that re-ignites your passion for success.
And so, If you’re still ill-advisedly basking in your talent, here are 21 famous hard work quotes sure to get you off the couch and on to your dreams. Enjoy!
1. Dreams don’t work unless you do- John Maxwell
2. If you can’t outplay them, outwork them- Ben Hogan
3. If people knew how hard I had to work to achieve my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all- Michelangelo
4. A dream does not become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work- Collin Powell
5. There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success- Heather Bresch
6. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognise them- Ann Landers
7. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra- Jimmy Johnson
8. Many who are self-taught far excel the doctors , masters and bachelors of the most renowned universities- Ludwig Von Mises
9. The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success and hard work can help you achieve anything.- Vince Lombardi Jnr
10. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard- Kelvin Durant
11. Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you- Arnold Palmer
12. All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point- Eric Thomas
13. Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory- Gandi
14. The world belongs to the energetic- Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. Striving for success without hard work is like trying to sow where you haven’t planted- David Bly
16. Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they are making to win. Losers on the other hand see it as a punishment. And, that’s the difference. Lou Holtz
17. Talent is cheaper that table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful individual is a lot of hard work- Stephen King
18. All growth depends upon activity. There is no development, intellectual or physically or intellectually without effort and effort means work- Collin Powell
19. I am a greater believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it- Thomas Jefferson
20. Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat- Ann Landers
21. Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy- Robert Half
There you go! 21 epic, famous hard work quotes. Learn them, know them, apply them and let them turbo-charge your career to success!
Are you particularly inspired by any? Or, are they other quotes you’d like to add? Hit us up in the comment section!
#PS: Now that you’re here, can I tell you a little something about me? I am, in fact a FREELANCE WRITER. In other words, the guy who produces written content for webmasters looking to strike a better chord with their audience and customers. My name is Precious Marho, and you can learn more about my service here.
WORK WITH ME